Decadent, delicious and divine.
The Baileys Chocolatini is fast to make but its dreamy taste will linger with you all evening.
Chocolate liqueur and Baileys Original Irish Cream is an irresistible combination, with Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka making it into a refined cocktail that your party guests will love.
Heres how to make this drink that will send you and your friends to chocolate heaven.
- 75ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 25ml Smirnoff vodka
- Chocolate syrup or sauce
- Ice cubes
- 2.3 units per serve
- Pour the Baileys into a cocktail shaker and add the Smirnoff on top of it.
- Next add the chocolate syrup to the cocktail shaker too.
- Pop some ice cubes into the shaker and shake vigorously till the liquid is silky smooth
- Strain into a cocktail glass, finish with crumbled or flaked chocolate and enjoy.