An apple a day keeps the doctor away, says the nursery rhyme. That coupled with cranberries will make you never see the doctor again.
The benefits of an apple and cranberries are many. They both contain medicinal benefits. This delicious and simple cocktail is one you should definitely try.
- Apple (one slice)
- Apple cider
- Cranberries (blend some and leave a little for garnishing)
- Cinnamon sugar
- Crushed ice
- Rim your glass with cinnamon
- Put your crushed ice in the glass
- Pour in your desired quantity of apple cider
- Add the same quantity of cranberries into the mix
- Put the slice of apple and cranberries into the mix
Your cocktail is ready to drink